Options for Homebased
We are currently recruiting for the leading UK based company who provide Assessors for claimants of the Personal Independent Payment benefit.
This would be an amazing opportunity for any Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to join an established multi professional team. There will be no treatments, diagnosing, decision making or hand-on care, however you will be using your clinical skills and knowledge gained through experience to carry out in-depth assessments for the DWP.
We have a permanent fulltime or parttime position available, depending on what you are looking for. The working hours are Monday- Friday with no requirements to work weekends, nights, or bank holidays. What more could you hope for then a better work life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an assessment centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report.
- Salary starting at £35,000 with an increase of £1000 after the first 6 months, and an additional £1000 after 12 months
- Office working hours at full-time or 22.5 at part-time
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Monday to Friday working hours – A better work life balance
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Qualification bonus cash incentive on approval and a salary increase
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Bonus Scheme in place
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Professional Development with in-house training
- Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- Must be IT competent – typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor – full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions about the role, please contact Heather Farley on 07469351714 or via email at email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.