Position: Clinical Disability Assessor – Assessment Centre Based
Starting Salary: £42,000
Progression: Grow to £43,000 upon training completion and £44,000 at 1 year of service (performance-related)
Join Our Team – Transform Lives from the Assessment Centre
Join in redefining the nursing career as a compassionate clinician. In the Regional Delivery Hub, diversity is celebrated, and inclusivity is nurtured. These Assessment Centre-based roles are more than jobs; they’re career accelerators, spotlighting abilities and offering exciting advancement opportunities. Be part of a nationwide community committed to diversity and inclusion, fostering growth, and celebrating individual contributions. Join in this extraordinary journey where diversity, inclusion, culture, and community thrive.
Join Our Assessment Centre-Based Team and Make a Difference!
The mission is to empower the team to transform lives while thriving in a supportive Assessment Centre environment. Countless clinicians have found immense satisfaction in this role. Be a part of the success story and change lives for the better!
Why Choose the Assessment Centre-Based Opportunity?
- Great Environment: Immerse in a fantastic work environment meticulously crafted to enhance productivity, well-being, and job satisfaction. The Assessment Centre-based setting is more than just a workplace; it’s a Regional Delivery Hub where individuals flourish within a warm and inviting atmosphere. Enjoy perks like the breakfast club, team lunches, and collaborative workspaces, all designed to foster camaraderie, support professional growth, and provide opportunities for engaging discussions. Bid farewell to the isolation of remote work and embrace the vibrant, inspiring atmosphere of the Assessment Centre. Here, everyone is an integral part of a top team committed to transforming lives.
- Clinical Lead Support and Guidance: Benefit from access to clinical lead support, advice, and guidance as navigating the role. Experienced clinical leads are there to provide valuable insights, mentorship, and assistance, ensuring resources are available to excel in the position.
- Professional Assessment Centre Environment: Dedicated Assessment Centre spaces provide a professional atmosphere, separating work from personal life and minimizing distractions.
- Career Advancement: Assessment Centre-based roles can lead to greater visibility within the organization, potentially unlocking more opportunities for career advancement.
- Nationwide Reach: Recruiting dedicated clinicians across the UK to join the dynamic team in the Assessment Centre. No more feeling detached; be part of a community of like-minded professionals.
- Opportunities for in-person discussions on complex cases: The collaborative nature of the Assessment Centre-based team encourages discussions and collaborative problem-solving for complex cases, fostering an environment where colleagues can work together effectively.
What Sets Apart?
A Comprehensive Benefits Package Tailored for You:
Dedicated to well-being and professional growth. Here’s a glimpse of the perks to enjoy:
- Annual Holiday Allowance: Enjoy 25 days of annual leave each year, with Bank and Public Holidays added on top, and the flexibility to buy up to 10 additional holidays or sell up to five of them back.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is part of the culture, with varying flexible working patterns for all employees, tailored to different departments.
- Career Break: After one year’s service, employees can apply to take up to three years of unpaid leave for a well-deserved career break.
- Discounted Dining: Save money on meals out with a dining discount card, offering up to 50% off at Michelin-starred restaurants, national chains, and local family favourites. Enjoy savings at cinemas.
- HR Advisors: HR Advisors are there to help with employment matters. Contact the Employment Adviceline whenever assistance is needed.
- Engagement Team / Engagement Leads (ELs): First impressions matter, and the Engagement Team ensures feeling comfortable and supported from day one. Engagement Leads regularly seek feedback to improve the experience.
- Occupational Health Referrals: Committed to supporting in staying healthy at work. Alongside reasonable adjustments, Occupational Health referrals and signposting to support services are offered.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Workstation Assessment: Safety is the priority. Completing the DSE Workstation Assessment helps understand how to better support and prevent any risks.
- Discounted Gym Membership: Enjoy discounted gym memberships at various gyms across the UK, promoting well-being.
In addition, there’s:
- Private Medical Insurance and Mental Health Support: Health, including mental well-being, matters. Coverage includes not only physical health but also comprehensive mental health and well-being support. Commitment to overall health means access to a range of resources and services designed to ensure the support needed, both physically and mentally.
- Company Pension Scheme: Secure the future with the commitment to retirement.
- Continuous Professional Development and Re-validation Support: The journey to excellence never stops.
The Role: Clinical Disability Assessor
“Imagine a role where your clinical expertise becomes a force for good as a Clinical Disability Assessor. You’ll be at the heart of this positive journey, stepping into the shoes of individuals with disabilities and illnesses who are applying for Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Your empathy and decision-making will be their support. You won’t just create reports; you’ll craft stories of resilience. These reports open doors to benefits from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), transforming lives. Join us, let your clinical expertise shine, and make a rewarding impact without providing hands-on care. Your work positively transforms lives.”
What We’re Looking For:
- Relevant Qualifications: Seeking candidates with post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, or Occupational Therapist. If skills have been honed in any of these fields, they’re exactly who’s being looked for.
- Active Registration: Professionals with active registration with NMC/HCPC and no practice restrictions are valued. Commitment to the profession is what sets apart.
- No Previous Disability Assessor Experience Required: No worries if there’s a lack of Disability Assessor experience; comprehensive training is provided, not only preparing for the role but also coming with full-time salary compensation.
Worried about not having prior Disability Assessor experience? Don’t be. Comprehensive training is provided, not only preparing for the role but also coming with full-time salary compensation.
Join and let existing skills take to new heights in a role that values expertise.
Apply today for more information!