Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist
Starting Salary: £37,333 – £39,333+ Excellent Benefits
Hybrid Working Available!
We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to join an established multi-professional team conducting functional medical assessments.
You would be working for a leading provider of health related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health care Professional to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
What does working as a Disability Analyst include?
You would be completing functional medical assessments and writing detailed reports within a consultation centre, in addition to reviewing further medical evidence.
You would be assessing individuals who have a varied caseload of conditions such as physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
Receive a comprehensive training programme, consisting of a two week induction programme, followed by a 12-16 week training package in order to support you through the learning curve.
- You must have 1 year of post graduate experience within a clinical setting
- Full NMC/HCPC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Excellent work life balance, working Monday – Friday, no weekends, nights or bank holidays.
- Salary increases at 6 and 12 months service
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
- Opportunity for an annual bonus of up to 10% of your base salary
- Cost of your professional membership covered
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible / part-time working & family friendly ethos
- Accredited training and support programme provided
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
If you feel the Clinical Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards at Everpool Recruitment by email on email@example.com or call 07387-104-978. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the team will be in touch.