Customer Service/ Office Admin/ Call Handling
£20,500 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hybrid (2 days in the office, 3 days from home)
Culmhead, TA3 7DY (MUST DRIVE – no public transport to the office)
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (8am – 8pm) occasional Saturday working
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity?
We are currently looking for people with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join a Nationwide company with excellent benefits and to kick start an amazing career opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- You will be to be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring that you collate all the information on the system to ensure the customers journey is seamless.
- Where appropriate, investigate cases to ensure all the information is correct.
- Handle all cases from registration to completion.
- Build rapport and gain positive relationship with customers and colleagues.
What are they looking for?
- A natural communicator and a flare for building rapport with people over the phone
- A great team player
- Enthusiastic and confident
Hours and Benefits
Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week between 9am – 5pm
28 days holiday
Birthday off work
Charity Days Off
Can purchase extra holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Paid lunch once a week when in the office
Team nights out
Annual Staff awards
Call Laura on 07747 446152 or email email@example.com for more information