Senior Site Co-ordinator, Wandsworth
The Senior Site Coordinator role is being introduced to provide a better claimant experience, to provide support to the service delivery manager and enhance performance at each AC by:
- Day to Day management of administration assistants
- Ensuring that claimants are kept informed always & have a positive experience.
- Proactive session management is being followed to ensure the team is productive and all clinicians are fully utilised in line with their experience.
- Monitoring of the arrivals board/MI to ensure that all empty slots that can be filled are filled.
- Better decision making around retractions/cancelations
- Onboarding and training of site coordinators within the region
- Introducing governance around compliance, ensuring that site coordinators are complaint with current guidance
- Implementation of any agreed changes to process and/or procedures and that they are being followed and understood by site coordinators
- Acting as initial contact for any escalations, whether that be via a claimant or clinicians
- Monthly one-to-ones, appraisals, and reviews
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours
- Hybrid (office and from home)
- Requires at least 1 year management experience