NMy client is fast growing family business that has gone from strength to strength and increased in headcount across all departments. As a result of this sustained growth they are currently looking to recruit for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team.
The role will report into the Finance Mangaer and work closely alongside another member who sits within the finance team. You will be working with a wider team all working toward the same goal with the support and direction from the buisiness owners close at hand to ensure the successful candidate is given full training and the opportunity to grow and develop as the company does.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies.
- Tracking bank account balances.
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the accountants reconcile inaccuracies.
- Preparing employee wages
- Helping the Accountants with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts.
- Manage credit limits on company cards.
- Matching purchase invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Liaising with internal staff, and external suppliers
- Pro-actively querying any apparent overspending and help reduce general costs.
- Checking supplier and client statements.
- Prepare suggested payments and process onto the banking system.
- Production of accurate and timely invoices and distribution to customers.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year experience within an Accounts department with AAT level 2 or equivalent. You will have also had experience with or been exposed to VAT returns and be familiar with spreadsheets and accounting software
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Christmas Shut down
- Annual Company Events
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (Flexible Hours may be considered for the right candidate)
Interested??? Please apply with your up to date CV and contact details for immedate review, this position is an immediate face to face interview process with an immediate start,
Best of Luck with your applicationo job description added