Are you a tech-savvy problem solver looking to take your IT career to the next level?
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our clients, dynamic team working on a hybrid basis.
If you have a passion for resolving technical issues, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
- Provide second-level technical support to end-users and clients.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues efficiently.
- Document support processes and maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate with 1st Line Support and other IT professionals to solve complex problems.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT systems.
- Continuously update knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
Proven experience in a 2nd Line Support or similar role.
Strong troubleshooting skills in Windows and CRM environments.
Proficiency in Office 365 and other productivity tools.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Adept at prioritizing and managing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What will you receive in return for joining?
Competitive salary and benefits package £27,000- £29,000 DOE
Opportunity for career growth and skill development.
Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
Exposure to a diverse range of technical challenges.
The chance to work with a passionate and talented team.
Benefits to shout about!
- 25 days holidays plus all Bank holidays off plus an extra day for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash back plans
- Private medical insurance
- Education and advice about finances
- Counselling services for you and your loved ones
- Fun and collaborative events annually
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges, contribute your expertise, and grow professionally, apply or save time by sending your Cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a text addressed to Josie with a little about your experience and skills set; 07543 501 925
Everpool Recruitment and our client, is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. However we can not currently accept any applications requiring sponsorship.